The calendar below includes just Council events. To see Bowmore school’s calendar, which includes events such as cross country practises, you need to view the AW calendar.
Need to search for a particular event? You can do that after you add the Council events to your calendar.
View the AW Calendar
Every student in the TDSB has an AW login. To view the calendar ask your child to log into their AW account and open the calendar. If you don’t know your child’s OEN or password then ask your child’s teacher.
- Go to the AW Login site at https://aw.tdsb.on.ca/tdsblogin.aspx
- In Username put your child’s OEN
- Ask your child to enter their password
- Select the Home tab on the top left, then choose Bowmore in the drop-down menu.
- Click Calendar
Add the Council Google Events to your calendar
- In the Google calendar above, click on the bottom-right
+sign. It will ask you to sign into your Google account.
- After you sign in you will be asked if you want to add the calendar. Click
- Now you can search by clicking the magnifying glass next to the drop-down “Month/Week/Day” box.