Category Archives: Teams, Clubs & Lunch Programs
*ANNOUNCING….NEWS ABOUT LEGO CLUB REGISTRATION!*
LEGO Club is tentatively scheduled to run on Tuesdays next year (2017) starting mid-January. We’re expecting to enrol about 112 kids and they’ll get to attend once a week for four weeks over the winter.
As this is a free first-come first-served basis. Please submit forms back into the office or ONLINE ASAP as space is limited.
STEP 1 – COMPLETE AND RETURN REGISTRATION FORMS
– Registration forms will be sent home Friday November 4, 2016. Please keep an eye out for it in your child’s backpack. Alternatively you can download the form from this web site.
– Complete and return forms to the LEGO Registration Bin located in the school office ON OR BEFORE NOVEMBER 17, 2016.
– IF you want to register ONLINE:
Please email the registration form to our coordinator Alexis Jennings at email@example.com ON OR BEFORE NOVEMBER 17, 2016.
STEP 2 – WAIT FOR PLACEMENT DETAILS
– Registration for LEGO Club is open up to and including NOVEMBER 17, 2016.
– Please be assured that if you get your registration in ON TIME your child will have a spot in LEGO Club. (We’ve had a small waiting list the last couple of years but that has involved LATE registrants.)
– We will contact everyone with placement details on November 28, 2016. Please be patient while waiting to hear back as it takes a while to get all the paperwork sorted out.
QUESTIONS? If you have any Qs about the registration process, please message us on our Facebook page or email Alexis Jennings @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteer – we are still looking for volunteers. If you would like to help out, please let us know and we will be in touch!
We’re looking forward to a fun year!
The cross-country team asks cross-country students who own their own “Bowmore” shirt can you please wear your shirt on Friday? Bowmore doesn’t have enough jerseys for everyone. It doesn’t matter what type of shirt that you wear as long as it says “Bowmore” on it. The team jerseys will be for students who don’t own their own shirt.
Also, there was a letter that went home in the backpacks of participating students which can be downloaded here: Instructions and dates for cross-country (PDF)