Category Archives: Teams, Clubs & Lunch Programs
*ANNOUNCING….NEWS ABOUT LEGO CLUB REGISTRATION!*
LEGO Club is tentatively scheduled to run on Tuesdays next year (2017) starting mid-January. We’re expecting to enrol about 112 kids and they’ll get to attend once a week for four weeks over the winter.
As this is a free first-come first-served basis. Please submit forms back into the office or ONLINE ASAP as space is limited.
STEP 1 – COMPLETE AND RETURN REGISTRATION FORMS
– Registration forms will be sent home Friday November 4, 2016. Please keep an eye out for it in your child’s backpack. Alternatively you can download the form from this web site.
– Complete and return forms to the LEGO Registration Bin located in the school office ON OR BEFORE NOVEMBER 17, 2016.
– IF you want to register ONLINE:
Please email the registration form to our coordinator Alexis Jennings at firstname.lastname@example.org ON OR BEFORE NOVEMBER 17, 2016.
STEP 2 – WAIT FOR PLACEMENT DETAILS
– Registration for LEGO Club is open up to and including NOVEMBER 17, 2016.
– Please be assured that if you get your registration in ON TIME your child will have a spot in LEGO Club. (We’ve had a small waiting list the last couple of years but that has involved LATE registrants.)
– We will contact everyone with placement details on November 28, 2016. Please be patient while waiting to hear back as it takes a while to get all the paperwork sorted out.
QUESTIONS? If you have any Qs about the registration process, please message us on our Facebook page or email Alexis Jennings @ email@example.com.
Volunteer – we are still looking for volunteers. If you would like to help out, please let us know and we will be in touch!
We’re looking forward to a fun year!
The cross-country team asks cross-country students who own their own “Bowmore” shirt can you please wear your shirt on Friday? Bowmore doesn’t have enough jerseys for everyone. It doesn’t matter what type of shirt that you wear as long as it says “Bowmore” on it. The team jerseys will be for students who don’t own their own shirt.
Also, there was a letter that went home in the backpacks of participating students which can be downloaded here: Instructions and dates for cross-country (PDF)
The list of teams and clubs has been updated for Winter 2016. View it at https://bowmoresc.com/school-teams-and-clubs/.
LEGO Club is option to students in Grades 1 to 6. To complete this form either:
- Complete ONLINE. Then email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or message it to the Bowmore LEGO Club Facebook page. OR
- Print this form and drop off the completed form in the red bin in the Bowmore school office.
LEGO Club is tentatively scheduled to run on Tuesdays this year starting mid-November. We’re expecting to enroll about 130 kids and they’ll get to attend once a week for four weeks over the winter.
NOTE: Due to the ETFO work-to-rule situation, we are taking extra care with communication as we are unable to use the traditional “backpack system” this time. Please read the following steps CAREFULLY if your child wants to attend LEGO club in 2015/16:
STEP A – COMPLETE AND RETURN REGISTRATION FORMS
If you want to register ONLINE:
- The registration form will be posted on the EVENING of Tuesday, October 20/15 to the Bowmore School Council website and on Facebook on the BOWMORE LEGO CLUB page and the Bowmore School Council page.
- Complete and email the registration form to our coordinator Connie Crane at email@example.com ON OR BEFORE OCTOBER 30, 2015.
If you want to register via PAPER forms:
- Forms will be delivered to the Bowmore school office counter on the MORNING of Tuesday, October 20/15 @ 8:45 a.m. Please ask your child to pick up a form from the office OR pick one up yourself if you’re on site.
- Then complete and drop off paper forms to the school office in the GREEN LEGO BIN on the counter ON OR BEFORE OCTOBER 30, 2015.
STEP B – WAIT FOR PLACEMENT DETAILS
- Registration for LEGO Club is open up to and including October 30, 2015.
- Please be assured that if you get your registration in ON TIME your child will have a spot in LEGO Club. (We’ve had a small waiting list the last couple of years but that has involved LATE registrants.)
- We will contact everyone with placement details on November 5 and 6th. Please be patient while waiting to hear back as it takes a while to get all the paperwork sorted out.
QUESTIONS? If you have any Questions about the registration process, please message us on our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/bowmorelegoclub) or email Connie Crane @ firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks to the parents who’ve stepped up to volunteer. We’ll be in touch with you shortly and we’re looking forward to a fun year!