In addition to the details included in the image below, parents may also phone the school during the hours posted to obtain class placement information. For those who are unable to connect with the school this week, support staff (wearing orange vests) will be available for questions on the first day of school.
*ANNOUNCING….NEWS ABOUT LEGO CLUB REGISTRATION!*
LEGO Club is tentatively scheduled to run on Tuesdays next year (2017) starting mid-January. We’re expecting to enrol about 112 kids and they’ll get to attend once a week for four weeks over the winter.
As this is a free first-come first-served basis. Please submit forms back into the office or ONLINE ASAP as space is limited.
STEP 1 – COMPLETE AND RETURN REGISTRATION FORMS
– Registration forms will be sent home Friday November 4, 2016. Please keep an eye out for it in your child’s backpack. Alternatively you can download the form from this web site.
– Complete and return forms to the LEGO Registration Bin located in the school office ON OR BEFORE NOVEMBER 17, 2016.
– IF you want to register ONLINE:
Please email the registration form to our coordinator Alexis Jennings at firstname.lastname@example.org ON OR BEFORE NOVEMBER 17, 2016.
STEP 2 – WAIT FOR PLACEMENT DETAILS
– Registration for LEGO Club is open up to and including NOVEMBER 17, 2016.
– Please be assured that if you get your registration in ON TIME your child will have a spot in LEGO Club. (We’ve had a small waiting list the last couple of years but that has involved LATE registrants.)
– We will contact everyone with placement details on November 28, 2016. Please be patient while waiting to hear back as it takes a while to get all the paperwork sorted out.
QUESTIONS? If you have any Qs about the registration process, please message us on our Facebook page or email Alexis Jennings @ email@example.com.
Volunteer – we are still looking for volunteers. If you would like to help out, please let us know and we will be in touch!
We’re looking forward to a fun year!
Did you receive a copy of the October newsletter? It was emailed by the office yesterday. If you didn’t get an email that looks like this picture, then Bowmore doesn’t have your email address (or maybe there’s a typo?) To change or add your email address, call the office at (416)393-9450 to have them update you in the system. They tend to be busiest when checking in late students, so try after 9:45AM or after 1:15PM.
Today Bowmore Admin sent home copies of your child’s enrollment information. One important thing to note is that if you want to be added to Bowmore School’s email list to receive important emails directly from the school, ensure that your email is listed on the form.
Download the PDF version of the letter
Click on the image to download the PDF version of the flyer.