The Skating Committee”
Category Archives: Athletics
Bowmore’s Track and Field meet uses a very rough schedule. All times are approximate.
It is all in the Fairmount field.
- Distance races Gr 4-6 who have interest – 1500m, 400m, 200m will be run out in the field starting at 8:50.
- Sprints – Gr K-6 – all are expected to participate – 9:50 – 11:15.
- Back to Homerooms until lunch.
- Following lunch – 12:35- 3:00 – Gr 4-6 outside for field events – Standing jump, long jump, triple jump, shot put and hurdles. Students will rotate event to event throughout the afternoon in grade and gender groups.
- 800m – will either be run following field portion of the day or the following Tues. depending on time and weather.
The list of teams and clubs has been updated for Winter 2016. View it at https://bowmoresc.com/school-teams-and-clubs/.
Note: Schedule will change in November once games start.
Bowmore’s main office has provided the attached cross-country schedule for participants. Any questions please check with the main office.
We are pleased to be able to share the Fall Athletics Practice and Game Schedule below with Bowmore families.
Please note that due to escalated work to rule, no practices/games will be offered on Wednesdays and are subject to change at any time.