Hi Bowmore Community,
Due to the low number of subscribers and views of the blog posts on this web site, we are moving to posting day-to-day descriptions and events only on Facebook. This site will continue to post copies of forms, minutes of meetings, and other content that is more static. We encourage anyone who is not currently on Facebook to consider joining because a lot of information is shared on the Bowmore School Council page. Council Facebook Page.
Facebook not your thing or you prefer emails? There’s a new option this year: per-classroom communication. Each class has one parent volunteer who forwards information from Council and the teacher. Those who sign up will receive this email once a week. If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a copy of the consent form. If you do not sign up then you will not get the emails.
Some people choose to both follow Facebook and receive the classroom emails. It’s up to you.
If you have any questions or concerns please email us at email@example.com
Bowmore School Council
For those who are interested, the results of the survey are in and a majority voted for Friday. Friday received more than twice as many votes (48) as the other four days of the week combined (20). “Doesn’t matter” had 5 votes.
Free child care and pizza are available for tomorrow’s school council meeting. Hope to see you there!
Bowmore School Council Meeting
November 29th, 2016; 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Opening words: Linda Taillefer ( 6:00 )
- Review of Agenda and Call for New Business (6:05 – 5 minutes)
- Approval of Minutes from October 2016 meeting (6:10 – 5 minutes)
- Treasurer’s Report (Michelle Aarts) (6:15 – 5 minutes)
- Fundraising Update (6:20 – 20 minutes)
- Lost and Found/ Book Drive ( Jennifer Hermanson )
- Pizza/Subway ( Sandra Gauldie )
- Multi Cultural Potluck follow-up (Shelly Baboolall)
- New Business (6:40 – 10 minutes)
- Principal’s Report (Lori McKay) (6:50 – 30 minutes)
- Clothing and Food Drive ( Linda Taillefer ) (7:20 – 20 minutes )
- Adjournment ( 7:40 )
UPDATE NOV 28 – ORDERS FOR THE SUBWAY LUNCH DECEMBER 16 ARE FULL. NO MORE ORDERS WILL BE TAKEN – THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Fill out BOTH the the order form and the envelope to participate in Subway lunch: