For traffic incidents …

As mentioned in the last School Council meeting, anyone who wishes to register a complaint to the police about a traffic incident can do so by filling in the form and taking the form to the police station.

The complaint form has been posted on the web site at


Leave a comment

Filed under Community

Comments are closed.