LEGO Club is tentatively scheduled to run on Tuesdays this year starting mid-November. We’re expecting to enroll about 130 kids and they’ll get to attend once a week for four weeks over the winter.
NOTE: Due to the ETFO work-to-rule situation, we are taking extra care with communication as we are unable to use the traditional “backpack system” this time. Please read the following steps CAREFULLY if your child wants to attend LEGO club in 2015/16:
STEP A – COMPLETE AND RETURN REGISTRATION FORMS
If you want to register ONLINE:
- The registration form will be posted on the EVENING of Tuesday, October 20/15 to the Bowmore School Council website and on Facebook on the BOWMORE LEGO CLUB page and the Bowmore School Council page.
- Complete and email the registration form to our coordinator Connie Crane at firstname.lastname@example.org ON OR BEFORE OCTOBER 30, 2015.
If you want to register via PAPER forms:
- Forms will be delivered to the Bowmore school office counter on the MORNING of Tuesday, October 20/15 @ 8:45 a.m. Please ask your child to pick up a form from the office OR pick one up yourself if you’re on site.
- Then complete and drop off paper forms to the school office in the GREEN LEGO BIN on the counter ON OR BEFORE OCTOBER 30, 2015.
STEP B – WAIT FOR PLACEMENT DETAILS
- Registration for LEGO Club is open up to and including October 30, 2015.
- Please be assured that if you get your registration in ON TIME your child will have a spot in LEGO Club. (We’ve had a small waiting list the last couple of years but that has involved LATE registrants.)
- We will contact everyone with placement details on November 5 and 6th. Please be patient while waiting to hear back as it takes a while to get all the paperwork sorted out.
QUESTIONS? If you have any Questions about the registration process, please message us on our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/bowmorelegoclub) or email Connie Crane @ email@example.com. Thanks to the parents who’ve stepped up to volunteer. We’ll be in touch with you shortly and we’re looking forward to a fun year!