Thursday, September 18, 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
Starting at 5:30 pm in the Senior Gym
• Introduction by Lori McKay, Principal, in the senior gym
• Two opportunities to meet the teachers in their classrooms
• Food available to purchase from Parent Council
Join us and find the answers to the following:
- What is my child’s teacher like as a person?
- What is his/her teaching philosophy and style?
- How will this teacher help my child thrive?
- How can I be involved in my child’s education
- If I were a child, would I like being in this
5:30 – 7:30
(Families please gather in the Senior Gym at 5:30pm)
Bowmore School Council Soup Kitchen: Food and beverage will be available for purchase!
5:30pm – Welcome message from Principal Lori McKay – Introduction of teachers
5:45pm – QSP Presentation by the parent fundraising committee
5:55pm – Homeroom Teachers’ Presentation
6:15pm – Transition
6:25pm – Homeroom Teachers’ Presentation (siblings)
6:50pm – Rotary Teachers
7:10pm – Special Education Presentation
7:30pm – Good evening!